The Perfect Seven Brush Set
Your secret weapons for flawless makeup looks, darling. These brushes are the real MVPs of your beauty arsenal.
Brush up your look with these magical wands!
Behold, the humble makeup brush - a wielder of magical powers capable of transforming your face from drab to fab in a matter of strokes. These little wands of wonder are the secret to flawless makeup application, allowing you to blend, buff, and beautify with ease. Whether you're a contour queen, a smoky eye siren, or a bold lip boss, these trusty companions are your ticket to makeup mastery. So wave your brushes with pride, my friends, and let the magic unfold!
- All Set Powder Brush
What’s better than loose powder? A brush that applies it smoothly and evenly and this one is it.
- Get Cheeky Blush Brush
Feeling just a flush of colour or super rosy cheeks, this brush picks just the right amount of product and deposits it evenly.
- 10 on 10 Multipurpose Brush
This one brush really packs the punch with its multipurpose application. Face powder, blush and contour, it works well to apply all.
- Ooh! That Sculpt Contouring Brush
Covers and hugs all the curves and contours of your face flawlessly for sculpted cheekbones.
- All That Glitters Eye Shadow Brush
Shimmery shadows meet your better half. Be it loose or packed shimmery shades, this brush can pick and deposit the shadow without any fall out.
- Blend It Like Beckham Eye Shadow Brush
Your new favourite blending brush is here! It blends and diffuses eyeshadow like a dream (a dream with Beckham in it!)
- Crease It Baby Eye Shadow Brush -
Soft but densely packed, this brush helps you control just the amount you wish to smudge.
- Top Notch Fibre Quality
- Durable Wooden Handles
- Premium Metal Ferules
- User Friendly
- What are synthetic fibre brushes? How are they better than natural hair brushes?
Synthetic fibre brushes are makeup brushes that are made with synthetic fibres instead of natural hair, such as goat or
squirrel hair. The synthetic fibres can be made from a variety of materials, including nylon and are often designed to mimic the softness and shape of natural hair bristles. Synthetic fibre brushes are popular among vegans and those who prefer not to use animal products, as well as people with sensitive skin or allergies to animal hair. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
- What is the best way to clean makeup brushes?
The best way to clean your makeup brushes is to just buy new ones! Just kidding, but seriously, it's important to clean
your brushes regularly to avoid spreading bacteria and other germs on your face. Follow the steps below and your brushes will thank you by lasting longer and providing a flawless makeup application. Plus, it's kind of satisfying to see all the makeup gunk come off your brushes when you clean them. So, don't be lazy, give your brushes a good cleaning every now and then!
The best way to clean your brushes is to follow these steps:
- Wet the bristles of the brush under lukewarm running water, being careful not to soak the brush handle.
- Add a small amount of gentle cleanser or shampoo to the palm of your hand, and then gently swirl the brush bristles in the cleanser, working up a lather.
- Rinse the brush bristles thoroughly under running water until the water runs clear.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water from the brush bristles with a clean towel or paper towel.
- Reshape the brush bristles with your fingers, and then lay the brush flat on a clean towel to air dry.
- How can I make my makeup brushes last longer?
Here are some tips to help make your makeup brushes last longer:
- Clean them regularly: Regular cleaning helps to remove makeup residue, dirt, and bacteria that can build up on your brushes over time. This will help to maintain the shape and quality of the bristles.
- Dry them properly: After washing your brushes, make sure to reshape the bristles and lay them flat on a clean towel to dry. Avoid standing them upright in a container or drying them with the bristles facing upwards, as this can cause water to seep into the handle and loosen the glue that holds the bristles in place.
- Use a gentle cleanser: Use a mild cleanser or shampoo when cleaning your brushes, and avoid harsh chemicals that can damage the bristles.
- Store them properly: Store your brushes in a dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight and heat. You can use a brush holder or a makeup bag with compartments to keep them organized and protected.
- Invest in quality brushes: High-quality brushes may be more expensive, but they can last for years with proper care. Look for brushes made with durable materials and that have tightly packed, soft bristles that won't shed easily.
- By following these tips, you can extend the life of your makeup brushes and get the most out of your investment.
- How often should I clean my makeup brushes?
It is recommended to clean your makeup brushes at least once a week to prevent the buildup of bacteria, oil, and other substances that can accumulate on the bristles over time. For brushes that are used for powder products, such as blush or eyeshadow, you can clean them once a week or as needed. It's important to remember that dirty makeup brushes can lead to breakouts, clogged pores, and other skin irritations, so regular cleaning is crucial for maintaining good skin health.
This product has no reviews yet.